Starting Monday, September 14th, we are returning to our normal opening hours.
Wilmette Pet Center has always been proud to be such a big part of this community. As such, we feel we have a responsibility to safeguard the health of our customers and our staff. In this light, we would like to point out the changes in our store do help keep everyone safe and healthy:
- All staff members will always wear protective gloves, while using hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing.
- Any staff member not feeling their best is staying home. We’re also asking the same of any customer, as per the CDC guidelines. Please, take advantage of our free same day delivery and NEW curb side pick up.
Give us a call at 847-251-6750 and let us know what you need. When we have it ready, come by, let us know you’re outside, and we’ll be more than happy to bring it out to you.
- All staff members are keeping a safe social distance from each other and customers as per the CDC guidelines.
- Cleanliness is a vital part of our store during normal times, but during this period we are increasing the frequency we disinfect the counters, credit card terminals, door handles, bathrooms, shopping baskets, registers, phones, and anything else that gets touched.
- We have hand sanitizer though out the store, and soap by both of our sinks, and stations with alcohol and paper towels for everyone to use.
- Although there is no known source of covid-19 in animals, to increase social distances the handling or touching of animals is limited to increase social distancing. Deep disinfection of cages has always been our routine, and we have increased the frequency.
We are reducing store hours, but
we will stay open.
Monday through Friday we are opening at 10 and closing at 6.
Our weekend hours are staying the same – Saturday from 10 – 6 and Sunday from 11 – 5.
We have foods, we have supplies, and are getting more every day. Our vendors and companies are committed to keeping us stocked so that everyone can get the supplies they need.
We would like to personally thank each and every customer for their continued support during this difficult time – We deeply appreciate the loyalty of our customers . We truly have the best customers. With everyone working together and being safe and smart, we will get through this together.
Thank you for your continued support, and please stay safe.