With very little work, you can make sure your lawn stays lush and green all year long!
A starter habitat to keep snakes healthy
20 long Critter Cage
Heat Dome Fixture 8”
Day Glow Spot Heat Bulb 75 watt
Under Terrarium Heat Pad
Terrarium Cage Carpet
Ceramic Water/Soaking Dish 7”
Wide Range Thermometer
Regular $145.00 Sale $99.99
Over Stock Snake Sale!
All In-stock Pet Snakes are 50% off.
Many to choose from…
Corn Okeetee reg. $50…Sale $25.00
Snow Corn reg. $70.00 sale $35.00
Ball Pythons, juvenile $90.00 sale $45.00
Ball Python, adult reg. $160.00 sale $80.00
Honduran Milk reg. $80.00 sale $40.00
Anerytristic Honduran Milk reg. $95.00 Sale $47.50
Kenyan Sand Boa reg. $100.00 Sale $50.00
Need a healthy habitat for your new awesome snake?
Ask us about our Starter Snake Kit for only $99.99
A few basic facts about rabbits:
1. They are not a short term pet. - Rabbits can live up to 10 years (We see rabbits that are 13 or 14 years old).; this is a major commitment in time, money, and energy, and should not be made on a spur of the moment idea.
Read the full article on our website.
We are holding our annual rabbit amnesty for Easter and will not be selling any rabbits from March 25th through April 7th!
Rabbits make wonderful companions and getting one should be an informed decision. Have any questions? Stop by and talk to our well trained staff and check out our caresheets on rabbit care and feeding.
“You’re walking your dog at night. A car speeds by. You see them, but they don’t see you.”
That’s why there’s SafetyGlo, the only USB and Solar Rechargeable Collar on the market. Our Glo Collar will keep you and your pet visible and safe. An LED strip emits a bright, glowing light that is visible from over 500 yards away; this light is powered by solar energy and rechargeable with an included USB cord. Unlike traditional reflective collars and leashes, no exterior light source is needed to create visibility.
- Pet collar with a visibly bright LED light strip that operates in steady or flashing mode
- No batteries are needed–eco-friendly power pack is rechargeable by solar rays or USB connection
- Made from durable, multi-stitched nylon
- Charged cell charges in 45 minutes and lasts for five hours of continuous use
- Collar arrives with USB/solar rechargeable pack and USB charging cable
As many of you know, we are big believers in natural, holistic diets for cats and dogs. Our thought is that if you can get their diet close to what they would eat in the wild, the healthier they are going to be in our home. (Our experience is that that are happier, too!) And what is closer to their natural diet than raw – freeze-dried or frozen? These minimally processed diets are very easy to feed, and can be used alone or as a supplement to kibble and canned diets. They are incredibly healthy, too: since they go through very little processing, they retain all their natural nutrients and enzymes. Stella & Chewey’s can be used to help encourage picky eaters and as rewards for good behavior. It makes a great way to add some variety to their diet, too.
For every one who’s already using these diets, it’s your lucky month! For those of you who’ve never tried your cat or dog on a raw/freeze dried diet, now is a great time to start! Using the in-store coupons, you can:
Save $2 on any freeze dried dinner,
Save $2 on 3 lb bags frozen dinner,
Save $4 on 6 lb bags frozen dinner, or
Buy any 4 pouches of single serve Stella & Chewey’s dinner for cats, get one FREE!
Head over to Stella & Chewey’s for more on this great food! You can also stop by and speak to any of our staff about why raw diets may be the best thing for your cat and dog.
While supplies last
We spend a lot of time in our emails talking about your cat and dog’s diet. As we should; it’s an important part of your pet’s life. Today we’re going to talk about the diets of rabbits and guinea pig’s diets, and introduce a few new product to help promote overall wellness.
Rabbits and guinea pigs need fiber in their diets. they do not have muscles to push food through the digestive system. We understand the nutritional needs of these animals and they are living longer, healthier lives! Their diet breaks down to a few simple parts: pellets (limited amounts), a variety of dark, leafy greens (a large handful every day), fresh water, and hay (unlimited amounts.) You can check out our caresheets on feeding rabbits and guinea pigs, and on feeding vegetarians on our website here.
To help you with your pet’s nutrition, we’ve brought in some new foods and supplements, all from Oxbow, one of the leaders in small pet nutrition:
Natural Science Adult Rabbit and Adult Guinea Pig foods include:
* Unique, novel ingredients such as yellow pea, tomato pomace, and canola offer variety while maintaining proper nutrition
* Long-strand fiber from timothy, orchard and oat hay sources supports digestive health and function
* All-natural antioxidants and Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids promote overall wellness and body systems support
* Prebiotics support a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) system
* Support customized feeding regimens to target individual pets’ specific needs
* Made with premium, herbal ingredients that support health and wellness in pets
* No additives, preservatives, or artificial colors.
You can find out more about Oxbow and all their products on their page here.
- 2.65 Gallon Plastic Aquarium
- Plastic hinged cover and decorative feet
- Elite Mini Internal Filter
- Nutrafin Max Goldfish Flake Food (0.42 oz)
- Nutrafin Cycle Biological Supplement (1 oz)
- Nutrafin Aqua Plus Water Conditioner (1 oz)
- 2.2 lbs. of matching Marina Gravel
- Decoration (mermaid or plant)
- Full Color Background
- Complete & easy setup instructions
Get them for only $39.99!
Come by and check them out; your dogs will love you for it.