One of our favorite aquariums – the biOrb!
Sleek, modern style
All topped with an efficient
LED lighting system
Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer
True 5 Stage Filtration – Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation
Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer
LED Lighting – Equipped with a long lasting, low voltage Standard LED Light
Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums
They are available in two sizes – 8 gallons and 16 gallons – and two colors – black and white.
The 8 gallon BiOrb comes with theremote-controlled multi-colored LED light. Enjoy the magic of multi-colored lighting in your biOrb at the touch of a button. Simply choose your favorite color or scroll through the entire spectrum of light.
The 16 gallon comes with white daytime and blue nighttime LEDs, with an automatic sensor to turn them on and off automatically!
1. Air driven filtration system creates vigorous water flow and a constantly changing water surface. This maintains oxygen saturation.
2. The circular flow of water then collects any fish waste on its way down.
3. It draws the waste through the ceramic media where the natural biological filtration absorbs some toxins. The freshly oxygenated water also feeds the bacteria.
4. Any remaining waste is trapped in the sponge cartridge. The water then passes through resin particles and natural stabilizers to remove toxic substances and keep the pH levels constant.
5. The clean water is then oxygenated as it flows back up the bubble tube to repeat the cycle.
The easy change, one size fits all filtration cartridge makes your monthly maintenance a breeze!
They have created a line of beautiful and realistic decorations, specially designed for this tank. Most unique are the ornaments that surround and cover the uplift tube to hide the stream of bubbles.
Decorations do more than just make your tank attractive: artificial plants can help create cover for your fish, giving them a place to hide from other fish and helps keep them stress free (stress is just as damaging to our fish as it is to us.)